Monday, August 1, 2011

Storms a'brewin

Today, a big storm came through Minneapolis and St. Paul. The winds whipped the trees back and forth, pelted the windows with rain drops and darkened the sky to deep shades of blueish gray. All day, one could tell that something was happening. It was dark out beginning in the early morning hours. It took all morning of brewing to have a big storm out during the day. It rained for a good couple of hours and gave way to an evening that cleared off.

Lately, I have been feeling like something is a'brewin. Something is churning inside me. Some desire is seeking to be fulfilled. I am not sure what it is, but I am ready to explore that churning some more. Maybe, I need to have an all out hard rain to figure out what it is I need. Whatever it is, I know it will be beautiful!

What is churning inside you?

No comments:

Post a Comment