Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Funny Little Stories

On our way to work this morning. John turns to me and says, "I think we need to adjust Bear's regularity. He is having bowel movements at 2am." Apparently, this has happened a few times in the last week that Bear has wined at about 2am to be let outside to take a poo. I had no idea until this morning that it happened multiple times. John is amazed that I sleep right through his wining. John might be a little worried that I won't wake up to our children screaming their heads off in the middle of the night. I told him, that is why I married you. You can wake me up in the morning.I am not sure he was excited about this role.

My other story of the week: my parents were on vacation to Washington, driving with my sister, Melissa, back to Holden Village. They dropped their car off with me before they left. And with their car, they left me the key to their house. Well, my sister Carrie had wanted to go hang out at my parents while two of her children went to a ski lesson near my parents house, only I had the key. While explaining this to her kids, my niece, Annica, piped up and said, "Do you think it was a good idea to leave the key with Heidi?" Apparently, a 10 year old knows that I lose everything AND has the humor to make a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment