Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sisters and New Babe

It has been a long time since there has been a baby in the Johnson family. Carrie's youngest, Tobie, is now almost eight years old! In about four weeks, a new babe is set to arrive! I can't wait for the little one to arrive- she or he...we don't know what Stacy is having. I am looking forward to being an aunt for the fifth time!

Having three older sisters has made me who I am. Growing up, I was the baby girl and loved every minute of it. I am continually fascinated by birth order because I am who I am by the fact that I have older sisters and a young brother. These beautiful women have had a large impact on my life. My faith, authenticity, spirit, strength, and depth come from these women here. I am proud of each of them. Thank you, sisters, for teaching me about life and who I want to be. 

Me, Stacy, Melissa, and Carrie

Can you tell we are sisters? We all have the same smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment