Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book it!

Remember Book it? I loved that program! Reading four or five books for a personal pan pizza, who wouldn't do that?

Well, I am doing my adult Book It (only not with pizza hut). I am setting a goal of reading 40 books this year. I am on my way: two already finished: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand and The Latehomecomer. Both excelent selections.

,If I read all 40 of these books I am having a pizza party. Are you interested? Make your own book goal for the 2012 year, achieve it, and you will be invited to my pizza party in early January 2013. (It may be at my house and it may homemade pizza).

Are you in?  Send me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hej! I finally got on your blog! For a long time it told me I needed an internet explorer upgrade (which I do) so I couldn't read your blog. But tonight it worked!

    And heck yeah! Book it! This makes me so happy. Remember the pins with the star stickers you filled? I loved that program! I need to think about my goal right before I commit. But this is PERFECT for me. I am in the middle of Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry. Have you read this before? It's a lovely novel that says SO MUCH just through a sweet little story. Love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete